Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My dear dear friends





Last weekend, I visited my best friend Alyssa to celebrate Chinese New Year with her and her family. I also met my other best friends - Leanne and Sharon. Unfortunately, the rest could not make it bcos they were still not back from the holidays.

We missed each other and have not met since Christmas. So, we were very happy to meet up again and made the most of the time we had. There was so much to do but so little time (we had about 3pm-6.30pm). So, we did everything - eating (and eating), sharing stories about our new schools (all of us are now in different schools) and of course gossipping!!

By the time we had to go, we said our "byes" and gave each other a hug. We know we'll not be able to meet until the next long break but we are grateful that we have the MSN and the blog to keep in touch.

So, ok my dear dear friends "keep in touch" and remember that you all are dear to my heart...


Lots of luv,
SARA
xoxo

No comments: