Friday, February 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Me - trying to be "incognito"



My cousin, Abang Adel tagged me last week and I am to tell the world 16 random things about me...here goes :-

(1) I love to watch tv. I do that everytime I have the opportunity to do so especially Ugly Betty and 90210
(2) I like maths and hate science
(3) I like to sleep late on weekends (really-really late) and wake-up only when I'm forced to by my mum
(4) I like to gossip with my good/best friends
(5) I sometimes feel that I want to be unnoticed
(6) I like apple and I can lick 1 (table) spoonful of butter (yummy!!)
(7) I can really mess my room and make my mum freak out
(8) when i get home from school or anywhere, I have the habit of just leaving my school bag, bags, shopping bags everywhere (also make mum freak out)
(9) I like to torture my younger brother - heikal (possibly until he cries bcos he can be extreeeemely irritating) and tease my lil sister (bcos she is so cuute)
(10) I demand that I get better or more things than my younger siblings bcos I am the eldest - usually the demands go half way bcos it'll fall on (abah's/mum's) deaf ears
(11) I like to amuse myself by imitating people that I hate
(12) I love the Zara brand
(13) I dont know how to ride a bike but will learn before I turn 15
(14) I hate bitches ( how do I identify them? - easy - they talk with a stupid/put on English accent and have an attitude)
(15) I'm beginning to like my new school although I still miss my old school
(16) I really-really love my cool dad, my mum and my 2 younger siblings


That's all the 16 random things about me that I can think of right now...and will have to tag others...Watch out!! May be you're next!!!


Lots of luv
Sara
xoxo

No comments: