Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Bug

I was hit by the flu bug last week . By the second day I was down with high fever, cough and body aches. It must have been a naughty one because I infected my little sister, Sharmaine and my Abah. Mom quarantined me in my room so that it would not spread to her and my baby sister, Selena.

I was given three days to rest but it ended on friday because now I have to face another bug tomorrow and for the rest of the week - the Exam Bug!!

So this weekend has been a bit stressful because I am still weak but need to do what I have to do - study!

I dont know what I have been reading but I certainly need to take a short break and write in my blog before I start my revision again, ugggh!


Wish me luck!


Books that I have to revise for the coming exams - Hellpp!!


Lots of love,
Sara
xoxo

No comments: